Bragging for Dad


We spend a fair bit of time braggin' bout C on here. So, we thought we should take a day off... And brag about Dad today.

I ran a half marathon (13.1 miles) this past Sunday, and did very well. 1 hour, 42 minutes, which means I ran at a sub-8 minute mile pace. And finished in the top 20% of 5000 other runners.

So, my European training program of running 3 or 4 times a week, a glass (or two) of red wine each night with dinner, and regular 8 hours of sleep (thanks to C) has major dividends.

Pretty good for an almost 37 year old...

By the way, the picture was taken with my new Sony-Ericsson camera phone- not bad.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes, you're very impressive. However, I DROVE a marathon the other day, and I did it a lot faster than an 8-minute mile pace. And smoked the whole way, too.

"Never run, unless you are running to something or from something."
Anonymous said…
How we enjoy hearing your news, dear friends. Keep feeding that fun page!

Tons of love,

Laia, Iñigo + Idoia

Popular posts from this blog

A Galician Food Experience

She arrives!