Current Update and the 700th Post!

I've been a bit lax since our return to the UK from Christmas with my parents in Chicago. Work, health and kids(!) get in the way sometimes.

I thought just a written update would suffice, and then I noticed it would be post number 700. That's a lot of updates over the years.

So, here's almost the first. And here's a really important one. And another really, really important one.

And here's a few experiences to highlight the series:

Spain (and Basque France) and Italy with my parents

This doesn't even touch all the stuff I've put into Youtube.

So, actually and recently, things are progressing nicely. This weekend Bells has been slightly under the weather, so that means me and the kids running around London- shopping in Sloane Square, trips to hardware stores, lots of carrot cake and trips to Starbucks in the morning for Babychinos.

D is getting VERY independent- she'll dress herself, pick her fruit and tell us when C is acting up. We all went to the barber shop- C and I needed to look decent- and she demanded that they cut her bangs.
C is reading well- lots of cats, bats, mats, cabs, mops, etc- which he sounds through very deliberately. And likes to practice his American accent.

Update: C has also started asking when he can go to school in America.

More pictures and video soon.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Galician Food Experience

She arrives!