More Heights

Bella and I did a swap on Wednesday.  We met in Central London, and I took the kids for the afternoon.  They got a chance to nip into my office and meet the people I work with at Insider.  Later, we found ourselves 100 meters over the Thames in a cable car!

We started with sushi on the steps of the Tower of London-
And then journeyed to the East End for the Emirates Air Line- a cable car that stretches over the Thames.  Well worth it, not expensive and thrilling for the kids (although I felt like I was always at the top of a roller coaster waiting for the drop).
After a boat ride back into Central London, we had a French picnic in the park- baguettes, fruit and a bit of cricket.


Video to follow...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Galician Food Experience

She arrives!